To facilitate smooth access and comprehensive coverage of the proceedings, we strongly encourage members of the media to apply for accreditation.
Online applications for accreditation are now open for all media professionals interested in covering the session from the venue. You can apply via the 2023 BRICS PF MEDIA ACCREDITATION link. Kindly ensure that your application is submitted by 5 pm on Thursday, 31 August 2023. It is important to note that there will be no extensions beyond this deadline.
Information required on the online application form includes:
- Full name as it appears on the identity document
- ID number
- Name of media organisation and media group
- Designation (writer, photographer)
- Email address, telephone number, and mobile phone number
For media intending to broadcast from the parliamentary precinct (in Emperors Palace), please provide additional information:
- Make and registration number(s) of vehicle(s) required for broadcast
- Service provider clearance certificates for proposed temporary broadcast-related structures
- Details of any other equipment
- Date and time of arrival and departure
To initiate your online application for the 2023 BRICS PF media accreditation, please click on the following link: https://www.parliament.gov.za/media
For assistance with media accreditation, please contact:
- Manelisi Ntsodo (firstname.lastname@example.org) - 081 716 2021
- Masego Dlula (email@example.com) - 081 716 9398
We look forward to your active participation in capturing the essence of this significant assembly and sharing its outcomes with a global audience.